1. I didn’t make it to practice tonight and I was actually looking forward to it. Several things all came together at the last minute so that I knew there was no way I could get there without being late. Late enough to make a difference to me. I even taped up my foot for practice with my new, awesome tape (my previous tape was awful).
2. I have photos for my 365 projects for each day so far. I have already fallen a little behind on uploading though. I am almost caught back up on getting them to Flickr.
3. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. I need to do several things to get ready to leave for the mountains Friday morning. Plus, in my normal scheme of things I need to get to the gym tomorrow.
4. I’m on a knitting frenzy. I want to start all kinds of projects right now. I’m stopping myself though. I have enough abandoned items lying about … I suppose.
5. I’m too sleepy to go on. I know, it seems that I’m always sleepy. I’ve been waking up by 5:30am the last few mornings. R is working early this week and I just wake up too. See you tomorrow.