I don’t have a completed picture of the shrug as planned. That’s because once I finished seaming the sleeves closed, I realized that they were shorter than I wanted. So, rather than rip the shrug out to add more length, I decided to pick up stitches at the wrists and do some seed stitch. One cuff is done, one to go. Also, now that I’ve tried it on, I think I’d like it better if there was some sort of trim around the collar/underarm edge – like the One Skein Wonder’s ribbing. Anyway, I will show a picture of the shrug once the other sleeve has seed stitch added and maybe someone will have input about the edging idea.
See you tomorrow.